In 1996 the Nizkor website attempted a point-by-point “refutation” of the Institute for Historical Review’s pamphlet ‘66 Questions and Answers on the Holocaust’.
View the Nizkor Rebuttal here: http://www.nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi
In response Ernst Zündel refuted each of Nizkor’s “rebuttals”:
1. What proof exists that the Nazis practiced genocide or deliberately killed six million Jews?
2. What evidence exists that six million Jews were not killed by the Nazis?
3. Did Simon Wiesenthal once state in writing that “there were no extermination camps on German soil”?
4. If Dachau was in Germany and even Simon Wiesenthal says that it was not an extermination camp, why do thousands of veterans in America say that it was an extermination camp?
5. Auschwitz was in Poland, not Germany. Is there any proof that gas chambers for the purpose of killing human beings existed at or in Auschwitz?
6. What evidence exists that six million Jews were not killed by the Nazis?
7. Who set up the first concentration camps, and where and when?
8. How did German concentration camps differ from American relocation camps which interned Japanese, German- and Italian-Americans during World War II?
9. Why did the Germans intern Jews in concentration camps?
Question 10 and 11 are answered together:
10. What extensive measures did world Jewry undertake against Germany as early as 1933?
11. Did the Jews of the world “declare war on Germany”?
12. Was this before or after the rumors of the “death camps” began?
13. What nation is credited with being the first to practice mass civilian bombing?
14. How many gas chambers to kill people were there at Auschwitz?
Question 15, 16, 17 and 18 are treated in this section together:
15. How many Jews were in areas that came to be controlled by the Germans before the war?
16. If the Jews of Europe were not exterminated by the Nazis, what happened to them?
17. How many Jews fled to deep within the Soviet Union?
18. How many Jews emigrated prior to the war, thus being outside of German Reach?
Question 19 and 20 are treated in this section together:
19. If Auschwitz was not an extermination camp, why did the commandant, Rudolf Hoess, confess that it was?
20. Is there any evidence that it was American, British, French and Soviet policy to torture German prisoners in order to extract confessions before the trials at Nuremberg and elsewhere?
21. How does the “Holocaust” story benefit the Jews today?
22. How does the “Holocaust” benefit the state of Israel?
23. How does the “Holocaust” benefit many Christian clergymen?
24. How does the “Holocaust” benefit the Communists?
25. How does the “Holocaust” benefit Britain?
26. Is there any evidence that Hitler ordered a mass extermination of Jews?
27. What kind of gas was used by the Nazis in concentration camps?
28. For what purpose was, and is, this gas manufactured?
29. Why did they use this instead of a gas more suitable for mass extermination?
30. How long does it take to ventilate fully an area fumigated by Zyklon-B?
31. Auschwitz commandant Hoess said that his men would enter the gas chamber ten minutes after the Jews had died and remove them. How can you explain this?
32. Hoess said in his confession that his men would smoke cigarettes as they pulled the dead Jews out of the gas chambers ten minutes after gassing. Isn’t Zyklon-B explosive?
33. What was the exact procedure the Nazis allegedly used to exterminate Jews?
Question 34-35 are treated in this section together:
34. How could such a mass program have been kept secret from Jews who were scheduled for extermination?
35. If Jews scheduled for execution knew the fate in store for them, why did they go to their death without fight or protest?
36. About how many Jews died in the concentration camps?
Question 37-38 are treated in this section together:
37. How did they die?
38. What is typhus?
39. What is the difference if six million or 300,000 Jews died during this awesome period?
40. Many survivors of the “death camps” say they saw bodies being piled up in pits and burned. How much gasoline would have to be used to perform this?
41. Can bodies be burned in pits?
42. “Holocaust” authors claim that the Nazis were able to cremate bodies in about 10 minutes. How long does it take to incinerate one body, according to professional crematory operators?
43. Why did the concentration camps have crematory ovens?
44. Given a 100 % duty cycle of all the crematoria in all the camps in German-controlled territory, what is the maximum number of corpses it would have been possible to incinerate during the entire period such crematoria were in operation?
45. Can a crematory oven be operated 100 % of the time?
46. How much ash is left from a cremated corpse?
47. If six million people had been incinerated by the Nazis, what happened to the ashes?
48. Do Allied wartime photos of Auschwitz (during the time when the “gas chambers” and crematoria were supposed to be in full operation) reveal gas chambers?
49. What was the main provision of the German “Nuremberg laws” of 1935?
50. Were there any American precedents for the Nuremberg laws?
51. What did the International Red Cross have to report with regard to the “Holocaust” question?
52. What was the role of the Vatican during the time the six million Jews were alleged to have been exterminated?
53. What evidence is there that Hitler knew of the ongoing Jewish extermination?
54. Did the Nazis and the Zionists collaborate?
55. What caused Anne Frank’s death just several weeks before the end of the war?
56. Is the Anne Frank Diary genuine?
57. What about the numerous photographs and footage taken in the German concentration camps showing piles of emaciated corpses? Are these faked?
58. Who originated the term “genocide”?
59. Were films such as “Holocaust” and “The Winds of War” documentary films?
60. About how many books have been published which refute some aspect of the standard claims made about the “Holocaust”?
61. What happened when a historical institute offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz?
62. What about the claim that those who question the “Holocaust” are anti-Semitic or neo-Nazi?
63. What happened to the historians who have questioned the “Holocaust” material?
64. Has the Institute for Historical Review suffered any retaliation for its efforts to uphold the right of freedom of speech and academic freedom?
65. Why is there so little publicity for your point of view?
66. Where can I get more information about the “other side” of the “Holocaust” story as well as facts concerning other areas of WWII Historical Revisionism?